Jonathan D. Gallop
Jonathan Gallop has been a licensed MN attorney since 1981. He is of counsel with Milavetz, Gallop & Milavetz, having retired from the practice in 2001. While no longer involved in the day to day operations of the firm, he is very proud of the practice he helped to build. Mr. Gallop is a frequent arbitrator and mediator, and is a college business law instructor. He teaches undergraduate level courses such as "Legal Environment of Business", "Business Ethics", and "The Law of Marketing and Advertising' in the M.N.S.C.U. system. Mr. Gallop also presents seminars on Employment Law and Sexual Harassment Prevention to businesses throughout Minnesota. Mr. Gallop dedicates his spare time to coaching baseball.
Litigation Percentage: 80% of Practice Devoted to Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Minnesota, 1981
- U.S. Federal Court, 1982
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit, 1985
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, Minnesota, 1981 J.D.
- Drake University, Des Moines, Iowa, 1978 B.A. Honors: Magna Cum Laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Kappa Tau Alpha
- Journalism Honor Society
- American Arbitration Association, 1988 - Present
- Past host of "Ask The Lawyer Radio", KSTP Radio
- Host and Field Reporter, "Good Company". KSTP TV, Channel 5
- Regularly honored as a Superlawyer before his retirement
- Outstanding Journalism Student, Broadcasting, Drake University, 1975 - 1978