Victim Of Medical Malpractice?
Medical malpractice is a serious problem that contributes to thousands of deaths — and thousands more injuries — every year. In fact, medical mistakes are one of the leading causes of death nationwide.
There is no excuse when doctors, nurses or other health care practitioners are negligent. With patients’ lives literally in their hands, they should be held accountable for preventable errors.
Let Us Help You Get Answers
At Milavetz, Gallop & Milavetz, P.A., we can help you get answers in the wake of a devastating tragedy that may have involved malpractice. Our attorneys have many years of experience handling medical negligence cases on behalf of patients and their loved ones across Minnesota. We will work with trusted medical experts to conduct a detailed analysis of your claim, getting to the bottom of what happened so you can get the compensation you deserve.
We handle all types of medical malpractice claims, including:
- Failure to diagnose
- Misdiagnosis of life-threatening conditions such as cancer, heart attack or stroke
- Failure to refer a specialist
- Birth injuries resulting in birth defects or loss of life
- Psychological malpractice (such as doctors having intimate relationships with patients or failing to admit them to in-patient treatment when necessary)
- Medication errors involving incorrect dosage or administration
- Hospital negligence
- HMO claim denials
- Negligence that results in fatalities
- And many more
Why Swift Action Is So Important
The statute of limitations in Minnesota medical malpractice cases is relatively short. This means you only have a limited amount of time to get organized, investigate your claim and pursue a course of action before your rights expire.
We can help you decide on the right strategy. Our team includes attorneys who have both defended and prosecuted medical malpractice claims, providing you with an invaluable resource that can shed new light on your case.