Daniel graduated from Mitchell Hamline School of Law in 2017. In the summer of 2015, he attended BPP University Law School in London’s city center, studying differences and similarities between the legal systems in the U.S. and Britain. Daniel’s primary focus is in personal injury law. Daniel has taken a role in supporting the Cardozo Society Legal Aid Clinic run by Southern Minnesota Regional Legal Services by volunteering his time at its walk-in clinic advising and helping low income individuals. He has also participated in the “Giving Circle” which is a volunteer fund raising and allocating group that provide funding for non-profits through Jewish Family Services in St. Paul. Daniel also carries a full load at the Milavetz firm, meeting and counseling clients, primarily in injury cases. His litigation practice includes primarily depositions and mediations. Daniel enjoys golfing, fishing, and playing basketball.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Minnesota, 2018
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona
- Major: Political Science
Honors and Awards
- Milavetz Injury Law, P.A. Included in Best Law Firms, 2024 Edition
- Named to the Minnesota Super Lawyers list of Rising Star Attorneys in 2023
- Selected as Minnesota Lawyer Up & Coming Attorneys in 2023.