David graduated from Mitchell Hamline School of Law in the spring of 2019. His primary areas of interest and practice during law school centered around health care, nonprofits, insurance, and public interest law. David spent time working as a clerk in court and clerking at the Ramsey County Attorney’s office where he worked on issues relating to health care compliance, data privacy, and real estate.
Prior to law school, David completed a Master of Public Policy at the University of Minnesota and ran a business consulting with nonprofits and businesses on their evaluation and strategic planning needs. David has a real passion for strengthening the ability of nonprofit organizations to connect with and help people in their communities. Currently, David serves on the board of several nonprofits including Jewish Family Services and Jewfolk, Inc. He is also involved with the Cardozo Society, a lawyer’s affinity group in the Twin Cities.
During law school, David was an Editor and Online Executive Editor with the Mitchell Hamline Law Review, a Student Representative with the Student Bar Association, and President of the Jewish Law Student Association.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Business Law
- Minnesota, 2019
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- J.D. – 2019
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis , Minnesota
- M.P.P. – 2013
- Major: Public Leadership and Nonprofit Management
- University of Denver, Denver , Colorado
- B.A. – 2010
- Major: International Studies
Honors and Awards
- President’s Student Leadership Award, University of Minnesota, 2013
- Magna Cum Laude National Debate Scholars Award, 2010
- Profiles of Excellence, University of Denver, 2010
Past Employment Positions
- Raising The Bar, LLC, President, 2014 – Present
- Ramsey County Attorney Office, Law Clerk, 2018 – 2019