There are many different examples of products liability claims that are brought in Minnesota. Some examples are, but not limited to:
- SUV roll-overs, tire blow-outs or sudden acceleration.
- A machine that hurts you at work.
- Leads used in various medical devices.
- Prescription medication defects.
- Food borne illness or food poisoning with food containing a variety of bacteria, viruses and parasites that cause illness.
- Salmonella and Listeria in hamburger, peanut butter, and other prepared foods.
- Actions against Cargill, Defusco, Jenny-O-Turkey, Trader Joe’s, Ready Pac Apples and a host of other food providers.
- Restaurant food containing foreign objects causing broken teeth, lodging in the throat or causing internal injuries.
- Two examples from real cases with our firm include a broken screw in a pizza, and a broken piece of plate in the food.